Brownwood Recreation Center Community Committee
A joint initiative of the East Atlanta Community Association and the East Atlanta Kids Club The Brownwood Recreation Center Community Committee shall be responsible to provide input and advice to the East Atlanta Kids Club (EAKC) Board of Directors with regards to the following:
- General policies for the Brownwood Recreation Center, including those addressing programming, scheduling, safety, expenses, and communications;
- Current, planned and proposed non-EAKC activities and programs at the BRC,
- The charges and collection policies for use of the BRC, including a sliding fee scale discount and partial payment system;
- Modifications and changes to the BRC for the benefit of the Community; and
- Service utilization patterns, productivity, user satisfaction, achievement of center objectives, and a process for hearing and resolving user grievances.
For further details: Operating Agreement for Brownwood Recreation Center Between EAKC and EACA.