DeKalb County (unincorporated)

For residents of Unincorporated DeKalb County, broken windows, electrical hazards, graffiti and open, vacant structures – among other issues – should be reported to the DeKalb County police.

Contact the county’s Code Enforcement Unit with potential code violations:

  • 770-724-2940 (phone)
  • 770-724-7963 (fax)

The Code of Ordinances for DeKalb County can be found on Municode, an online repository of city ordinances. Follow up on submitted potential violations can be done by calling or emailing the Code Enforcement Unit of the Police Department.

*If you live in the Atlanta city limits, you must contact the city of Atlanta for code enforcement issues.

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments are closed.